Hillel at Washington and Lee University is established to provide facilities, guidance and organization for religious, cultural, educational, social community service and interfaith activities for Jewish students and Washington and Lee University.
Washington and Lee Hillel Values:
- Creating a pluralistic, welcoming, and inclusive environment
- Fostering student growth
- Balancing the need for both a distinctively Jewish and universal human identity
- Pursuing tzedek (social justice), tikkun olam (repairing the world), and Jewish learning
- Supporting Israel and the global Jewish community
- Committing to excellence, innovation, accountability, and results
Choose one of the Browse By facets above to view items in this collection.
This material is made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, pursuant to U.S. Copyright law. The user assumes full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to, infringement of copyright and publication rights of reproduced materials. Any materials used should be fully credited with the source. Permission for publication of this material, in part or in full, must be secured with the Head of Special Collections and Archives.
Preferred citation: [Identification of item], Record Group 42: Hillel, Special Collections and Archives, James G. Leyburn Library, Washington and Lee University, Lexington, VA
In some cases the citation format may vary. Please contact the staff of Special Collections and Archives to verify the appropriate format.